CAREERS AT NEOVASC
As part of the Neovasc team, you’ll work in close collaboration with fellow experts on groundbreaking devices. Neovasc employees work together and with the world’s top clinicians to bring innovative therapies to patients with advanced heart disease.
Striving for excellence in everything we do, our close-knit, creative, clinically-focused team includes professionals who specialize in:
- Research and Development
- Product Development
- Field Clinical Support
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Systems
- Manufacturing & Production
- Quality Control
- Clinical Affairs
We rely on the expertise and enthusiasm of our team. In return, Neovasc offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Extended Health & Dental benefits, including Vision care
- RRSP (Canada) and 401(k) (US) with matching
- Stock Options
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Team Building / Health & Wellness Activities (currently COVID restricted)
- Employee Events (monthly mingles, summer BBQ, Holiday celebrations (currently COVID restricted)
- Friendly Environment with Mentoring Program
Follow the learn more/apply links to apply for an open position, or email us for general inquiries.
Current openings may be viewed on a desktop computer or tablet.
The Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist works closely with the Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist to obtain and maintain international device approvals and to ensure complian...